Orders & Shipping policy
- Once your order has been placed, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm dispatch and therefore acceptance of the order.
- Dispatch of all the product(s) ordered, may or may not happen at the same time.
- The product(s) will be inspected and packaged prior to handing them over to our trusted delivery partners.
- Our delivery partners will bring the package to you as early as possible. In case, they are unable to reach the provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
- We dispatch most orders within 2 business days (excluding Sundays and public holidays).
- There are no shipping charges for the orders equal and above the billing value of INR 1500. However, if your order is less than INR 1500, there will be a shipping charge of INR 100.
- d'you has not started international shipping at the moment.
D’you is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
How are the items packaged?
We pride ourselves on the quality of our packaging.
We place our products in high quality luxe pouches, which are multi-layered with thick fabric and thus cushion the product from impact. Each individual pouch is then placed in a compact shipping box, fit to size and there is no room for movement. We do not add any excessive packaging material to limit any wastage, and our pouches are specially made keeping in mind the reusability option. We do not add paper boxes because we strongly feel these are a one-time use and throw aspect of packaging, that could be done away with. All information about our product, including complete ingredient list is printed on the product itself, plus our website has additional information.
Estimated Delivery Time: For all areas serviced by reputed couriers, the delivery time would be within 3 to 5 business days of shipping (business days exclude Sundays and other holidays). For other areas the products may take 5-7 days depending on location.
The delivery date displayed while placing the order i.e. on the Product Details, Cart, Checkout and Order Confirmation page and in the order confirmation email are tentative. It may change once the order is shipped. Post shipment of the order, an Estimated Delivery Date will be conveyed to you which will help you to keep a track of the shipment status of your order.
d’you ensures to provide a delightful customer experience by delivering the products as per the Estimated Delivery Date communicated as above, however, at times there might be unexpected delays in the delivery of your order due to unavoidable and undetermined logistics challenges beyond our control for which d’you is not liable and would request its users to cooperate. Also, d’you reserves the right to cancel your order at its sole discretion in cases where it takes longer than usual delivery time or the shipment is physically untraceable and refund the amount paid for cancelled product(s) to the customer.
How can you track your order?
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email with the details of the tracking number and the courier company that is processing your order.
Address Change: You can change the delivery address of your order only if the order is in Confirmed or Pending status and none of the item(s) purchased in the order are shipped. However, if there are any variations in the charges/taxes (if any) applied for the original delivery address used while placing the order v/s the delivery address to be updated, the request for updating the delivery address might not be accepted.
Does d’you ship outside India?
We are working on starting international delivery to many other countries, so stay tuned!