Refund Policy - d'you
Your order cannot be cancelled once placed. Only COD orders can be cancelled when we call you for verification of the order. If you need to convey a change in address or contact info after you've placed the order, write to us at email@example.com. We can accommodate these changes only within 12 hours of you placing an order, or before your order has been shipped (whichever is early). Once the order has been shipped these changes unfortunately cannot be accommodated for.
REFUND/ RETURN POLICY
- Our products once opened/used cannot be repackaged or resold due to the seal being broken. To keep things safe for our customers, we do not accept returns on used merchandise.
- Returns will only be accepted for products that have been physically damaged in transit or products that have physical defects (broken bottles etc.) or if the incorrect product been shipped. An email with photos of the damaged/incorrect product should be sent on firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours from receiving the order, in order for us to accept the request. The damage occurred to products in transit should be evident in the photos, and acceptance of the same is subject to final approval. If you don't have any photos or fail to send in the photos within 24 hours, we unfortunately cannot entertain any damage complaints. Acceptable returns have to returned back in proper condition in the box that they came in, and properly wrapped in safety packaging that it was shipped in.
- Returns will not be accepted if the product has been used / opened / tried and/or the serial number has been tampered with. On receipt of the returned product, d’you will proceed to inspect the same and validate the claim.
- Once approved as an eligible return, a refund or replacement will be issued, as per the customer’s preference. If the product is found to be ineligible for return, the product will be couriered back to you.
- If you made an online payment, we will refund the amount back in the original source (debit/credit card, bank, wallet, etc) within 7 working days of receiving the request from you.
- All claims for shortages or damages must be reported to customer service on the day of delivery or within 24 hours as aforementioned.
- If a product doesn't suit your skin, it is unfortunately not a ground for return. Skincare is subjective, and not all products will suit every person / skin. This is an inherent risk the buyer assumes when purchasing skincare, beauty, consumable items from anywhere. If you have concerns on correct usage you can reach out to our support team anytime on email@example.com and we'll do our best to guide you in using the product(s) correctly.